The Mendel Center Experience
From dinners for 1,000 guests and elegant wedding receptions in the Grand Upton Hall, to business gatherings for a
dozen people in one of our many meeting rooms, to concerts on the Mainstage, The Mendel Center is your place for
events in southwestern Michigan.
As you plan your next event, talk with us. Two performance stages and 12 meeting spaces with room for 10 to 1,600
people make this the most versatile conference, meeting, and performance center in the region. But it’s our service and
commitment to the success of your event that create The Mendel Center experience. We will help you select the right
space and build a plan for food, beverages, room set-up, and services to make this your best event yet.
• Grand Upton Hall with seating configurations up to 1,600
• Additional 10,000 square feet of event space
• Executive board room
• 1,559-seat Mendel Center Mainstage Theatre
• 250-seat Hanson Theatre
• Preferred catering option and full bar service
• Experienced event planners
• Professional technical staff
• In-house sound and lighting design
WORLD CLASS ENTERTAINMENT
• The Mendel Center Mainstage season
• Nationally and internationally recognized speakers
• Hanson Theatre Living Room Concert Series
• LMC Performing Arts concerts and productions
• Special engagements
Our location is also welcoming and accessible for your guests. Removed from the crowds and tourist centers, the quiet setting of The Mendel Center has ample, free parking adjacent to the building, and is easy to find. We are located within one mile of I-94 exit 30, as well as the US 31 Bypass exit 24. There are also more than 20 hotels and bed and breakfasts within a 10 minute drive.